The hair loss wig experts
ALL GOODS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1) All goods shall remain the property of the seller (Esteem) until full payment has been received.
2) Goods returned for crediting must be received by Esteem, in the same perfect condition as supplied. We are unable to accept the return of goods that have been purchased and have been cut or styled to meet the customer’s requirements.
3) Goods that are returned without a copy of the returns form will be credited less a 10% handling charge.
4) All goods for return must be back within 20 days of the invoice date in order to receive a full refund, not including postage.
5) Esteem must receive notification, firstly by phone to let the customer services know and also in writing, within 7 days of the invoice date of any damage to/or shortage concerning any consignment.
6) Whilst every effort shall be made to despatch goods on the date requested Esteem shall not accept liability for any delay in the delivery of such goods.
7) All stated or implied conditions of warranties, statutory or otherwise, not expressly included in these Conditions of sale are excluded.
8) All sales shall be subject to Esteem's right to cancel under extreme circumstances including war, riots or insurrection, actions of governments, revocation of export and/or import licences, strikes and force majeure.
9) The minimum internet order acceptable must be in excess of £10.00 plus VAT.
10) No variation in the conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the seller.
11) English law shall govern the agreement between the parties.
1) Esteem accepts no responsibility for goods returned faulty unless such goods can be fairly deemed to have become faulty due to any manufactured defect within the first three months of wear.
2) Hairpieces and wigs damaged due to customer abuse or neglect cannot under any circumstances be accepted for credit or replacement by Esteem.
3) Under certain circumstances whereby the wearer would be inconvenienced, a reduced price replacement may be offered.
4) Esteem reserves the right to inspect any complaint piece which should be sent recorded delivery post to the company's head office in Crawford Street, London with a covering letter.
MAIL-ORDER TERMS OF SUPPLY
Goods will only be accepted back on mail-order sales if they meet the following criteria:
1) Goods to be returned within 20 days of invoice date.
2) Goods to be returned in the same condition as supplied and packaged.
3) Goods to be returned with a completed Esteem returns form.
If any of the above is not followed, Esteem reserves the right to deduct 10% administration fee to recover its costs of handling returned goods.